This is one of my favorite creations to date!
This easy 20 minute Shrimp curry is made up of a blend from OMG Turmeric using Turmeric, Ginger, black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves. You can find out more info about this beautiful blend that can help boost the immune system on wintery days here...
Prep Time: 10mins
Cook Time: 20mins
Serves 2 Pax
1 thumb ginger
1 handful of fresh coriander
1 red chili
1 small red onion
1 garlic clove
1 bulb spring onion (separate whites and greens)
1/4 tsp cumin 1/4 tsp ground coriander
1 Tsbp Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp OMG Turmeric Blend
Add 200ml Organic Passata
1 can of Coconut milk
Marinate 500gr of Shrimp in 1 tablespoon OMG Turmeric Blend, with 1 crushed clove of garlic. (Overnight or for 8 hours)
1 cup Rice - 2 cups of boiling water
1. Add 1 cup of rinsed Black Jasmine rice to 2 cups of boiling water in a medium sized pot with a pinch of salt. Simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to a hot pan or skillet
3. Add all the chopped ingredients, leaving aside the coriander and greens of spring onion. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add 1/4 tsp cumin 1/4 tsp ground coriander, and sauté until spices start to smell.
5. Add approx. 500gr OMG marinated shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes each side
6. Add 200ml Passata and 1 can of coconut milk and cook shrimp for a further 2 minutes.
7. Remove Shrimp and add 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar. Add Pak Choi Cover and simmer for 5 minute.
8. Add the Shrimp, coriander and spring onion greens into the sauce and warm for 1 minute before serving.
Check out the Instagram video @https://www.instagram.com/wellnesswithkerry/ here..